Dr. Professor, Doctoral supervisor
School of Physical Science and Technology
Zhang Haiming is a subject leading talent of Tianjin, and is currently the dean of the school of physical science and technology, Tiangong University. Since 1999, he has been mainly engaged in the research of wide band gap semiconductor optoelectronic functional materials and devices, Since 1999, he has been mainly engaged in the research of wide band gap semiconductor optoelectronic functional materials and devices, and has published more than 70 papers. More than 40 articles were collected by SCI and EI. In May 2006, he was awarded the third prize of the 10th Huo Yingdong Young college teacher’s competition.
college physics, physics of luminescence, photoelectric functional materials and devices
solar cells, gas sensor, electrospun nanofibers
1.Yujie Li,Haiming Zhang,Enhanced acetone sensing performance based on hollow coral like SnO2–ZnO composite nanofibers,Journal of Materials Science- Materials in Electronics，2019, 30, 15734-15743.
2．Jing Cao, Shuangming Wang, Haiming Zhang, Constructing one dimensional Co3O4 hierarchical nanofibers as efficient sensing materials for rapid acetone gas detection, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 2019, 799, 513-520.
3．Jing Cao, Ningrui Zhang , Haiming Zhang， Researching the crystal phase eﬀect on gas sensing performance in In2O3 nanoﬁbers，Sensors & Actuators: B. Chemical, 2020, 305, 127475.
4．Jing Cao, Shuangming Wang, Haiming Zhang, Facile construction of Co3O4 porous microspheres with enhanced acetone gas sensing performances, Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing, 2019, 101 , 10-15.
5．Jing Cao, Shuangming Wang, Haiming Zhang, Controllable synthesis of zinc oxide hierarchical architectures and theirexcellent formaldehyde gas sensing performances, Materials Letters, 2017, 202, 44-47.
6．Jing Cao, HaimingZhang, Facile fabrication and enhanced formaldehyde gas sensing properties of nanoparticles-assembled chain-like NiO architectures, Materials Letters, 2016, 185, 40-42.
7. Lihuan Wang ，Jing Cao，Haiming Zhang，Xiaoming Qian ，Facile synthesis and enhanced gas sensing properties of grain size-adjustable In2O3micro/nanotubes，Materials Letters，2016，171, 30-33.
8. Lijuan Wei, Haiming Zhang, Jing Cao, Electrospinning of Ag/ZnWO4/WO3 composite nanofibers with high visible light photocatalytic activity, Materials Letters, 2019, 236, 171–174.
9．Xiaogang Bai, Haiming Zhang, Coherent energy transfer of a pair of two-level atoms, Modern Physics Letters B, 2019, 33, 1950281.
11. Yue Zhang, Haiming Zhang, Major Impediment to Highly Efficient, Stable and Low-Cost Perovskite Solar Cells, Metals，2018, 8, 964.
12. Yizhi Wu，Haiming Zhang，Fast fabrication of a self-cleaning coating constructed with scallion-like ZnO using a perfect colloidal monolayer enabled by a predictive selfassembly method，J. Mater. Chem. A, 2017, 5, 5943–5951.
13. Lei Wu，Haiming Zhang，Performance enhancement of pc-Si solar cells through combination of anti-reflection and light-trapping: Functions of AAO nano-grating，Optics Communications，2017, 385, 205-212.
14. Yizhi Wu，Haiming Zhang，Improving self-assembly quality of colloidal crystal guided by statistical design of experiments，Chin. Phys. B，2017, 26, 038105.
15. Yi Zhang，Haiming Zhang，Spaser Based on Dark Quadrupolar Mode of a Single Metallic Nanodisk，Plasmonics，2016，12，1983-1990.
16. Qin FF，Haiming Zhang, Double AAO nanogratings for broad spectrum absorption enhancement in thin film Si solar cells，Optics & Laser Technology, 2015, 75, 93-98.
19. Feifei Qin，Haiming Zhang，Caixia Wang，Jingjing Zhang，Cong Guo，Anodic aluminum oxide nanograting for back light trapping in thin c-Si solar cells，Optics Communications，2014，331, 325-329.
20．Xu Wang，Haiming Zhang，Jing Li，Lingling Miao，Yan Yang，Effect of Eu doping concentration on the morphologies and optical properties of ZnO film prepared by ultrasonic spray pyrolysis，Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics，2013，24（6）, 1883-1887.
21. Lingling Miao，Haiming Zhang，Yanjun Zhu，Yan Yang，Qin Li，Jing Li，Epitaxial growth of ZnO nanorods on electrospun ZnO nanofibers by hydrothermal method，Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics，2012，23（10）：1887-1890.