Dr. Prof. LIU Juncheng
Supervisor of doctor and master
School of Materials Science and Engineering
Prof. LIU got his Bachelor degree and Master degree at Shandong University, Ph. Doctor degree at Northwestern Polytechnic University. He carried out his Post Doctor research work at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. He worked over one year as a visiting professor at University of Illinois at Chicago. Now he is a professor of school of materials science and engineering, director of Institute of Inorganic Functional Materials at Tiangong University. And he is also an outstanding professor of Tianjin Colleges and Universities,
Optoelectronic materials and devices; Crystal growth and solidification technology; Advanced ceramics; Convection, heat and mass transfer.
His five projects were supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China; and four projects were supported as sub items by National Key Science and Technology Projects of China. More than 150 papers have been published on journals. 12 invention patents have been granted. Three awards on science and technology have been granted by Province Government or National Ministry.
Advanced Inorganic Materials; Crystal Growth; Solidification Theory; Ceramic Material Science；Semiconductor device physics.
Selected Publications (Corresponding author or first author)
(1) Effects of pore formers on microstructure and performance of cathode membranes for solid oxide fuel cells. Journal of Power Sources, 2011, 196: 9975-9979
(2) The Effect of SiO2 on TiO2 Up-conversion Photoluminescence Film. Optical Materials, 2014, 37(11): 367-370
(3) Temperature and voltage dependent current-voltage behavior of single-walled carbon nanotube transparent conducting films. Applied Surface Science, 2015, 355: 1201-1205
(4) Effects of the Ho3+/Yb3+ concentration ratio on the structure and photoluminescence of ZnO films. Journal of Luminescence, 2016, 175: 78-81
(5) Effect of annealing temperature on the structure and properties of vanadium oxide films. Optical Materials Express, 2016, 6(5): 1552 -1560
(6) The Effects of Niobium on the Structure and Properties of VO2 Films. Journal of material science: Materials in Electronics, 2016, 27(5): 4981-4987
(7) Microstructure of the Directionally Solidified Ternary Eutectic Ceramic Al2O3/MgAl2O4/ZrO2. Ceramics International, 2016, 42: 8079-8054
(8) A timesaving, low-cost, high-yield method for the synthesis of ultrasmall uniform graphene oxide nanosheets and their application in surfactants. Nanotechnology, 2016, 27(5), article No. 055601
(9) Effects of substrate materials on the structure and electrical property of thermochromic VO2 film. Optoelectronics & Advance Materials - Rapid Communications, 2016, 10(11-12): 921-924
(11) Effects of Ho3+ concentration on the photoluminescence of the ZnO Up-conversion films. Chemical Physics Letters, 2017, 677(6):148-151
(12) High-Quality GaSb and GaInSb crystals prepared by Vertical Bridgman Method. Crystal Research and technology, 2017, 52(9): 1700092
(13) Effects of Zirconium Ions Doping on the Structural and Thermochromic Properties of VO2 Thin Films. Journal of Electronic Materials, 2017, 46(11): 6466-6472
(14) Effects of the Annealing Process on the Structure and Valence State of Vanadium Oxide Thin Films. Materials Research Bulletin, 2018, 100: 220-225
(15) Microstructure and Mechanical Properties of Al2O3/Er3Al5O12 Binary Eutectic Ceramic Prepared by Bridgman Method. Materials, 2018, 11: 534, Doi: 10.3390/ma11040534