School of life sciences
Ruijuan Chen, female, lecturer, born in 1984, majored in Biomedical Engineering in School of Precision Instrument and Opto-Electronics Engineering, Tianjin University, and got a doctor degree in engineering in 2012; In 2012-2014, she worked at the National Center for Microscopy and Imaging Research (NCMIR), University of California, San Diego (UCSD) as a postdoctor. In 2014, she became a lecturer at the Tianjin Polytechnic University.
1．Sensors and Biomedical Engineering
1. Medical Imaging Technology
2. Biomedical Image Processing
3. Biomedical Information Detection
1. Li Gang, Chen Ruijuan, Hao Liling, Zhou Mei, Lin Ling. An improved algorithm based on sliced sensitivity for three dimensional MREIT[J]. Chinese Journal of Computational Physics. 2012, (06): 58-65.
2. Li Gang, Chen Ruijuan, Hao Liling, Lin Ling. Annular electrode mode for three-dimensional open-style MREIT[J]. Chinese Journal of Scientific Instrument. 2012, 33(10): 2263-2269.
3. Li Gang, Chen Ruijuan, Hao Liling, Zhou Mei, Lin Ling. Fast reconstruction algorithm and experiments based on single current injection for three dimensional MREIT[J]. Journal of Tianjin University Science and Technology. 2013, (08): 667-672.
4. Gang Li, Ruijuan Chen, Liling Hao and Ling Lin. Three Dimensional MREIT for Breast Cancer Detection on Open MRI Scanners[C]. 2012 International Conference on Information and Automation (ICIA), 2012, 446-450.
5. Ruijuan Chen, Xiaohua Wan, Albert Lawrence, Jianwu Wang, Daniel Crawl, Sébastien Phan, Ilkay Altintas, Mark Ellisman. EPiK-a Workflow for Electron Tomography in Kepler, Procedia Comput Sci. 2014, 20:2295-2305.